? about ME and GG

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
Do I contact our TA to set up Magical Express or do I call Disney directly? How soon before we leave should I make arrangments? And we are ordering from Garden Grocer...I have never used them before. How early can I put in an order? We are arriving on 9/28. Is it all done online?

You can do it either way but why not let your TA handle it? That's what they get paid to do.

I would personally prefer to do it myself. Travel agents will sometimes offer you to do it for them, but they'll most likely have other stuff to take care of first so it'll probably go on a to-do pile.

If you have your Disney booking number, you can just do it online (Here). I did it really early, maybe three months before our trip, and I received the tags in the mail maybe a week later. It's a very fast process :thumbsup2

I've never used GG so I can't help with that though, sorry

Garden Grocer can be ordered online, yes. It's not a problem to do it early, but I prefer to just keep a personal "shopping list" for a few months and add stuff as you remember it. Then place your order 3-4 weeks out. That will be plenty of time to ensure they haven't closed for orders yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter