? about Lynx bus January changes for Route 56

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
I noticed that the Lynx bus system will change its schedule and route a bit in January on Route 56. The TTC stop will be dropped, and instead will have the terminus for the route at Disney University.

I am wondering now how inconvenient the Disney University stop will be for getting to the park. Any thoughts?

I noticed that the Lynx bus system will change its schedule and route a bit in January on Route 56. The TTC stop will be dropped, and instead will have the terminus for the route at Disney University.

I am wondering now how inconvenient the Disney University stop will be for getting to the park. Any thoughts?
I just looked at the Lynx website. I don't see anywhere that it says the TTC stop is being dropped. The way I read it, the bus will just be doing its layover at DU instead of TTC. Currently, at the end of its run, the bus runs from TTC to DU, and then immediately returns to TTC, where it lays over until the next trip. I think the only difference is that the bus will be leaving DU later, with approximately the same times at TTC.

This route is primarily to serve cm's, and a great many of those cm's that ride board at TTC. It wouldn't make sense to eliminate that stop.

There is no transportation for Guests to get to DU without a car. Did you see somewhere other that the Lynx website that said TTC was being dropped?

p.s.: Here's what the website says:
Link 56 – W. U.S. 192/Magic Kingdom (Osceola County) – The terminus will be moved from the Disney Transportation and Ticket Center to Disney University. Departure times from Disney University will change.
If a major stop was being dropped, I'm confident the change description would say so explicitly.

Last edited:
Did you see somewhere other that the Lynx website that said TTC was being dropped?

p.s.: Here's what the website says:

If a major stop was being dropped, I'm confident the change description would say so explicitly.

I think I must have misunderstood what that change meant to the route. Since I'll be using a week-long pass, I wanted to make sure that I'll be able to have the stop at the TTC.

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter