? about KTTW and small kids

Bopperdoodle

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if kids need their KTTW card any time other than at ports. My girls are 2 1/2 and 7. They will not have charging privelages. I was assuming I would keep up with their cards. Is their any other reason why they should have them on them with lanyards?

Thanks

Actually your children's cards will have charging privlidges unless you go to guest services after boarding to have the charging privlidges turned off. On our first Wonder cruise, my DD 4 didn't carry her card at all, we carried it. She never needed it, and we won't give it to her in November either. There is no reason she'd need it, she'll either be with us or in the clubs.

nope no reason, you keep them safe....

You need to have their cards to check the older in and out of the Club. Not sure about babysitting in Flounders. When you check into the club, they keep the card....they return it to you with the child.

There is absolutely no need for the kids to carry their cards as they won't be going around the ship without you!

You will need YOUR card to check your child in and out of the club, not theirs. Only the adults that you list when you fill out the paperwork can check her in and out, but you will not need her card.

That makes sense. I wouldn't want just anyone to be able to get them out of the clubs. I should have my card with me at all times, so that won't be a problem at all.

Thanks

My DH and I were afraid our DD would get into trouble with the cards age 7 and 5 at the time. So we went to guest services and they punched a hole in them.

Kristin

Children who are old enough to sign themselves in and out of the lab need their KTTW to do so. THey are given a name tag that has a carry pocket for the KTTW. When they check in at the lab, the counsellor takes the KTTW. They get it back when they leave (checked out by you or by themselves.) A hole punched in the card means that the card is not good for charging. A sticker on it means that they are registered in the kid's programming.

It really is not a problem if a kid's KTTW card is lost. My DD probably "lost" it once a cruise from age 9 - 12....sometimes it was lost in the cabin and we knew it. Guest services will issue another. It takes about a minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter