? about Jiko and Cali Grill dress code

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
We are going to try both of these for the first time in Oct so my question is what should we wear? On both occasions we will be coming from our hotel after an afternoon at the pool and chilling out so we will be nice and showered and fresh.

Can I wear a skirt, or knee length dress shorts, nice flip flops (the dressier kind) and a nice shirt?

What about DH? Can he wear a polo, khakis and nice sneakers? What about dressy jeans?

Thanks for your help

The options you have listed should be fine.

We saw every kind of dress in the signature restaurants on our last trip. Right down to baseball caps and goofy ears.

Personally, I wore dressy long shorts and a blouse with nice sandals to Narcoossee's and dressy jeans with a nice blouse and shoes to Flying Fish on our last trip. My hubby wore khakis and a polo type shirt one night, and dark nice jeans with a button up "hawaiian" type shirt the other night. We felt appropriately dressed, not over, not under.

I think yes to all of the above. The only thing I was told for Jiko was no tank tops.

Usually I wear nice jeans and shirt plus either heels or nice sandals (flip flop type). Dh always wears a polo with either nice shorts or casual brown pants. He either wears his loafers or his nice brown sandals. You'll be fine with everything you descriped.

We are going to try both of these for the first time in Oct so my question is what should we wear? On both occasions we will be coming from our hotel after an afternoon at the pool and chilling out so we will be nice and showered and fresh.

Can I wear a skirt, or knee length dress shorts, nice flip flops (the dressier kind) and a nice shirt?

What about DH? Can he wear a polo, khakis and nice sneakers? What about dressy jeans?

Thanks for your help

Absolutely! That's perefect! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter