? About Gold CC Benefits...

LADYnTRAMP

<font color=FF66FF>Is living proof that begging wo
Are Gold members getting a 10% discount all the time in the shops now and are there any exclusions as far as merchandise that anyone knows of? TIA!

As a gold castaway member, I always received the 10% discount. Nothing was excluded that I bought, but there are supposed to exclusions.

Are Gold members getting a 10% discount all the time in the shops now and are there any exclusions as far as merchandise that anyone knows of? TIA!

Gold members get a discount on merchandise that is not marked down. Be careful that they give you the discount because I had to remind a castmember to apply the discount on one of my purchases.

Gold members get a discount on merchandise that is not marked down. Be careful that they give you the discount because I had to remind a castmember to apply the discount on one of my purchases.

Agree -- I had to go back to the store for a credit because they didn't apply the discount on the original purchase.

Since I become gold on my next cruise does the discount start then or on my 6th cruise? Also can I book at the 105 days?

Since I become gold on my next cruise does the discount start then or on my 6th cruise? Also can I book at the 105 days?

It will be effective for your 6th cruise - your 5th will not have discounts or earlier booking. It "starts" after you disembark from #5.

Just to add that this is one perk that does not extend to everyone in your cabin. I had forgotten about the discount until after my wife had done some shopping on our last cruise. She wasn't gold yet and didn't get the discount.

Just to add that this is one perk that does not extend to everyone in your cabin. I had forgotten about the discount until after my wife had done some shopping on our last cruise. She wasn't gold yet and didn't get the discount.
Good Point!

We never had any problem with getting the discount. In fact I thought it was coded in to our KTTWC because we never even mentioned it.
Good to know and keep an eye on it for the next cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter