• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about free dining pin

r5moores

R5moores
Question about the Free dining pin. I know I would have to change my reservation from the summer discount rate 35% off the moderate portion and 40% for deluxe. I would now be paying full price , but getting free dining for 4 people, which in the long run works out to be cheaper. Before I even think about giving up the room only discount. Will I have to buy all of us 1 day park passes to apply the free dining pin?

I have AP's so it wouldnt be a deal for me to give up the 35 and 40% discount to have to pay for 1 day tickets to apply the free dining pin.

Hope I made sense :rotfl2:

I believe it needs to be in a package with park tickets. We have to do the same thing if we decide to go but even with the extra 313.12 It's still saving us money. DH prefers to have ddp instead of paying OOP. You can upgrade to the regular dining plan for the difference in price. HTH :goodvibes

For free dining, everyone in your group will need to buy the same type admission ticket. Unless they come out with something different, there is no AP ticketless package with free dine.
You can make sure not to use your package tickets and use those towards an AP upgrade or renewal. (1:1)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter