• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about FD Pin we just got

Halloweenluv03

Mouseketeer
So, my fiance just got the FD pin. It says:

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12.

We have a 8-Night/9-Day package. Would we get free dining the whole time or just the 4-Night/5-Day of our honeymoon?

I just called and asked them that since we are staying seven nights. The CM I spoke to said the 4/5 is just an average length of stay they use, and it can be for a longer period of time.

:cool1: Congrats on getting the pin!! FD is good for the length of your stay up to 14 days.

Thanks! Was wondering if we had to stay an extra day and then break it up into 2 vacations, which I wouldn't mind doing, but then again, it depends how much we will save.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter