? About Double Beds At Resort Hotels

LMO429

DIS Veteran
I was on the site disneyzone.net and notice on the Beach Club layout there are rooms with double beds!!! How do I ensure that I do not get one of the double bed rooms??? I know I specified non smoking 2 queen beds when i made my reservations but does this guarantee I will not get the room with the double beds????

Not familar with dizneyzone.net but the Unofficial Guide states queen beds. I know that the moderates and values have full sized beds but believe that all deluxes have queens.

Not familar with dizneyzone.net but the Unofficial Guide states queen beds. I know that the moderates and values have full sized beds but believe that all deluxes have queens.

FYI
There are a few smaller rooms at Beach Club that only have double beds.

OP--- I would just ask again at Check in . Let them know you do not want one ofthe rooms with the doubles.

Have fun at Disney!:wizard:

FYI
There are a few smaller rooms at Beach Club that only have double beds.

OP--- I would just ask again at Check in . Let them know you do not want one ofthe rooms with the doubles.

Have fun at Disney!:wizard:

Man, that would stink to pay that price and get a smaller double room! I guess it's a good thing that we've stuck to the YC and never booked BC, first the chance of not getting a balcony, then the chance of a moderate sized room at a deluxe price:eek:

I was on the site disneyzone.net and notice on the Beach Club layout there are rooms with double beds!!! How do I ensure that I do not get one of the double bed rooms??? I know I specified non smoking 2 queen beds when i made my reservations but does this guarantee I will not get the room with the double beds????

Book a room at the Yacht Club.

I don't mean to sound snippy but I have never been able to figure out why anyone would stay at the Beach Club if they can get the Yacht Club for the same price. Their rack rates are exactly the same and get you access to all of the same facilities (which are all connected) EXCEPT at the Yacht Club you are guaranteed both a full balcony and a room with Queen beds. I mean the decor is kind of different at each (not that much) and some might think the Yacht Club is "stuffy" (but I mean its Disney and no hotel with a pool like Stormalong Bay could ever be considered stuffy). Unless there is a discount that you can get at the Beach Club that you wouldn't be able to get at the Yacht Club (which totally justifies it).

I admit that I have only stayed at the Yacht Club, but I convinced a Mousekeeper to let us see a Beach Club room when they were cleaning it just for fun and I couldn't see anything I was missing. I don't think the Beach Club is this terrible place or something, its just that the Yacht Club offers everything that the Beach Club does with a guaranteed 2 Queen room and full balcony.

I've never stayed at either, but we will be staying at YC end of May and I chose it over BC exactly for those reasons...Queen beds and full balcony. Couldn't understand the reasoning to choose the BC over the YC. Maybe I'm missing something.

I didnt know about the YC rooms all having full balconies until now!!!! These boards really are helpful!!!!! :goodvibes Unfortunately there is nothing i can do about it now cuz i just checked reservations and both hotels are booked the week of may 5th (at least on waltdisneyworld.com they are) ...

the reason why i chose the bc club over the yacht club was that i just felt it was closer to epcot..dont get me wrong i know the yacht club is super close as well..but we just stayed at the boardwalk this past october loved the cresecent lake area and wanted to give one of the other hotels a try....i guess i know what hotel i will be looking into next time we go.... (YC :upsidedow )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter