• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about DIsney VISA

amyr1

Mouseketeer
I have a question about the Disney VISA card. Not sure which forum to put it so you all are the lucky ones :)

I have a Disney VISA that we occasionally use, have built up some rewards dollars. I got a home mailer a few weeks back about using the Disney VISA and earning 3X the rewards for a limited time. I went to the website and signed up my card.

Witht he new free dining my family is going to take an awesome trip to WDW in January. I just booked it with Dreams Unlimited. I plan to pay it off with my Disney VISA...will I get 3X the normal rewards?

Amy

You have to spend above a minimum (different for each cardholder) to get the 3x, but once you do, you'll get 3% (as opposed to 1%) rewards.

Double check because some of those offers are for groceries and gas over $250 a month or something along those lines. If it's the "book your vacation on your Disney Visa card" special, then I think you have to book through Disney, not a TA. I could be wrong, but I believe that's what one of the tele-service reps told me on the phone when I asked a while back...

Is this only a PIN offer, or is it available to any Disney VISA holder?

Call the number on the back of the card... I throw out a lot of junk mail so didnt know about offer. I called Visa regarding something else and the operator looked for offers for me that I hadn't signed up for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter