? about Daily Surveys

firstfamilytrip

Mouseketeer
If I do the daily survey on SR can I do one on Inbox Dollarz as well? I think they are both run by Greenefield. I started Inbox over three months ago and was just doing the paid emails and I am nowhere close to the $30 minimum. I just don't want to get in trouble for doing it on different sites like double dipping.

I don't think this was ever officially answered so I'll tell you my answer for when I have the patience to do this which hasn't been as of late. Sometimes I will try to do a survey on 2 different sites. I make sure to clear cookies between each and use different emails. If I get the same survey twice I will not do it twice otherwise I don't see a problem with it if you are doing 2 completely different surveys (meaning you will never repeat the ones you complete on a different day).

I 2nd m n' c. I do SR first. I use a unique email for IB$ and only do it if I haven't done it on SR. For some reason, even with the same demographics it is harder for me to get qualified on IB$. More often than not, I have my mom come down (she lives down the street) or ask my friend to try when she comes over for end-of-day-destressification-lifeisdrivingusinsane-coffee.

I wished I had taken better advantage of the IB$ surveys, my balance has really jumped since starting.

I did read somewhere they take a $3 fee out for p/h, so take that into consideration when cashing out. And they work on a net30 (cash out Sept., won't mail until Nov. 1), so it will take about a month and a week or so to get your check (I actually have never cashed out, just from what I've read, may be incorrect but I'm sure someone can clarify).

cglaura is correct. They do take out a $3 handling fee(which really ticks me off because I can't find that posted anywhere on the website).

I also just started doing surveys on IB, I also wished it took advantage of it for the past 2 years. I also could not find it on the site that there is a fee of $3.00. That is a lot of money since will be only getting $30.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter