? about cruise vouchers

Mom+4

<font color=teal>Saved from the loony bin by the T
A friend of mine was on one of the ill-fated cruises where everyone got sick. Her entire family spent most of the 7 day cruise in the bathroom. The only day they all felt pretty good was the day at Castaway Cay, and they were not allowed off the ship due to bad weather. Needless to say, they were not happy with their cruise experience, and complained. They have been offered vouchers for a 3 day cruise to make up for their horrible experience. However, they have no desire to take another cruise EVER! But, they are offering to give me their vouchers if they can be transferred. Woohoo!!!!!!So, does anyone know if this kind of voucher can be transferred to another family? Also, if this is possible, they have a family of 4, and I would need space for 5. How can I add a person?

Thanks to any and all who respond.

Generally the compensation would only be valid for the group that actually had the bad experience. She should probably write to DCL and advise them that she never wants to cruise again and therefore the vouchers are worthless to her and see what they say. I had friends that were bumped from the maiden voyage and their discounts were only valid for anyone that was on the original reservation. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter