??? about checks

blues2411

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to cash a check at the hotel or to write a check for items in the parks?????

Not sure! What you can do is just use your room key and put all charges on that and then at the end of your stay use your debit card that comes along w/your checking acct and pay that way.

You can put a credit card down at check in, charge purchases and meals to your room. You can then go to the front desk before you check out, get a print out of charges and pay the balance with a check. We have done this many times.

After going to Disney World for a number of years and always being able to write checks for purchases in the gift shops, I was shocked when I went to pay for my purchases last July and was told at check out that they no longer accept personal checks. I would call to make sure you can use the checks where you want to before you go. The cast member was very nice about it and explained that it was a recent change in policy. Fortunately I had a credit card with me, but had I not, it would have been a rather uncomfortable situation.

ShariM

we did last march at ASMu.
they do first verify if you have available funds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter