??? about changes

stinkerbell2009

I'm suffering from a severe case of Disney Withdra
OK, I'm fairly new here. My mom is a big scrapper and I have started too. Came here today to check some things out and noticed all the changes. WOW!!! This is going to take some getting used to. Didn't understand at first that there was a community board under all the sub boards. KEWL!!!

One question I have though is why the Creative Designs is not a sub group here. This is the Creative Community right??? Had to go check and see what that was. Never looked at the Creative Designs before, didn't know what it was. Wish I would have seen it before I went to WDW with my friend Emily. It would have been great to have matching shirts to wear. OH well, trip is over now. Guess it just doesn't make sense to me that not all creative stuff is under one grouping.

there's a t shirt board? cool! we are going in aug and it would be fun to have t shirts. Will that board be moving here? That would be awesome to have all the creative people in one place, then I wouldn't miss something cool. :goodvibes

stinkerbell2009 said:
OK, I'm fairly new here. My mom is a big scrapper and I have started too. Came here today to check some things out and noticed all the changes. WOW!!! This is going to take some getting used to. Didn't understand at first that there was a community board under all the sub boards. KEWL!!!

One question I have though is why the Creative Designs is not a sub group here. This is the Creative Community right??? Had to go check and see what that was. Never looked at the Creative Designs before, didn't know what it was. Wish I would have seen it before I went to WDW with my friend Emily. It would have been great to have matching shirts to wear. OH well, trip is over now. Guess it just doesn't make sense to me that not all creative stuff is under one grouping.
I asked this same question on Kaylajr's welcome thread this morning, but I guess no one is around today? :confused3
Welcome to the board, Stinkerbell2009!! :wave: Hi PeaPod, nice to see you here as well!! :wave2:

Thanks for the welcome Samantha! I love your name. Can I ask how old you are? I know a lot of girls at school who have your name and not many "adults". It would be great to have a high school scrapping friend. Sorry if you are older, I just wondered.

Great question about the t shirt board!

Actually, that started as a thread on this board and very quickly grew in popularity with people who were planning family trips and wanted to make matching shirts.

Was it a craft, or was it an off shoot of the trip planning boards (since the huge majority of shirt makers were doing it for a family WDW trip)? Lots of votes each way. :teeth:

Beats me. :confused3 In any case, it took on a life of its own and spun off as a separate forum. Who knows what the future holds- it could stay on its own or move here. Makes sense and is fun either way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter