• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about Boston Lobster Feast/kids

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
We're planning to eat at Boston Lobster Feast one night during our trip next month. My daughter is not big on seafood, so I don't want to pay $30 for her to eat. Does anyone know how much the child's buffet is? Or do they have a children's menu you can order from?

Boston Lobster Feast is a lobster/seafood buffet in Orlando. I think there are a couple of locations. Check out bostonlobsterfeast.com for more info.
They list a children's selections on there, but it is unclear if that is items on the buffet, or a separate menu, and no prices are given.

Thank you...I thought this restaurant may be "on-site" and I had missed it. We'll be at WDW in May for my DH's 60th. Hope you have a nice trip. :flower3:

we ate at the the one on Irlo Bronson Hwy. the kids price was $10.99 if I remember correctly. Anyway, It was ok, but that's the best I can say. They had all you can eat lobster and crab legs. But their other foods were not that great. It appeared to be frozen, and heated up to serve, I could be wrong about that, but that's how it appeared to me. And the atmosphere is better at any given fast food place in my opinion. I would compare the dining room to a hole-in-the-wall, mom-pop type restaurant. Certainly wasn't worth our $30 per person. I would have much rather spent that on another nice meal at WDW.

I don't remember which location we ate at, but the atmosphere reminded me of really crowded Shoney's. Some of the buffet items were not great, but the crab legs and lobster were great, and that's why we're going there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter