? about Biergarten

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
can anyone tell me if they have decent kid options here? thanks! and my son wants to know if he can shunkle???? with rootbeer? lol

can anyone tell me if they have decent kid options here? thanks! and my son wants to know if he can shunkle???? with rootbeer? lol

My fairly picky kids never have a problem finding food here. There is a whole kids section at the buffet too. :goodvibes

Me and my spouse are both vegetarians and we LOVE biergarten. They'll be fine. It has all the stadard Disney kid fair.

You'll find lots of plainer/milder options for kids or pickier eaters. My kids tend to be picky and have found lots to eat here. I don't recall a kid's section that some buffets offer, but there was still lots of options. No worries!

I don't recall a kids' section. We've eaten there a few times in the last few years with our most recent time being less than a month ago.

They do have a bunch of deli meats, sausages that look (and I hear taste) like hot dogs, a variety of rolls with butter including pretzel bread, rotisserie chicken, the meat loaf tastes a lot like balogna to me, apple sauce and a bunch of desserts. I really don't recall what else there was because we can't eat a bunch of the foods due to allergies.

There was no kids section in December. However there Mac and cheese, schnitzel, pretzel bread, roasted chicken, fresh fruit.

Biergarten is a must do for us. The cold salads are great, too, as is the dessert section. The band is so much fun also, a lot of kids like to go down to the dance floor.

No "kids" section in March. But I am a HUGE picky eater and I adored this place. I wish I was eating a big plate of the cheese spatzel and the meatballs right now! Also has hotdog-like sausages, roast chicken, pretzel bread, cheddar cheese soup.

When my DD was 3 and an extremely picky eater, she ate more at Biergarten than I saw her eat at any other meal on Disney property, and maybe more than at any other meal in her whole life. I think you will find good options for kids on the buffet there. We were there in December and while I can't recall there being the little separate kids section they used to have, I also can't think of anything that was in that section that wasn't still on the buffet somewhere. As far as "shunkle", I'm not real sure what that is, but if it refers to toasting with the band- DD (now 7) just grabs her glass of whatever she has and joins in. Biergarten is our must do on every trip. If I didn't get an ADR there, I would be in big trouble with DH and DD!

My daughter SOBBED at the idea of eating at Biergarten. Seriously, you would've thought it was the end of the world. When we got in there she loved it and now she wants to go back but the rest of the family isn't interested.

my kids love this place. They have never had a problem finding food to eat. The problem is getting them to sit long enough to eat. They love to get up and do the chicken dance. :thumbsup2

The last time we ate there my kids were 6 and 8 and they loved it. They ate all kinds of things. I say go for it.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter