?? About Armed Forces Salute park passes and fast passes???

edk35

DIS Veteran
Just booked a week in NOV. last night and bought 6 of the 4 day park hoppers today at our local military base today. There will be three of us using these to give us 8 days in the parks. My question is..... Will I be able to add two each in MDE so we can get our fast passes? We usually get AP's and when we last used these type tickets it was with the old fast pass system. TIA

Just booked a week in NOV. last night and bought 6 of the 4 day park hoppers today at our local military base today. There will be three of us using these to give us 8 days in the parks. My question is..... Will I be able to add two each in MDE so we can get our fast passes? We usually get AP's and when we last used these type tickets it was with the old fast pass system. TIA

Yes, when you do your MDE there is a place to choose "add an older ticket" (blue hyper link) When you get to that page, it's the top left choice. Enter all the info to link the ticket to MDE, then when you do, you can assign them two to each person. My only caution/caveat is that if some are ph and others are not, then only link one set to the mb, since you won't be able to choose day by day which one you use. It will either put the ph ones first or the non-ph first and you will automatically use all of one type until it's gone.

Yes, when you do your MDE there is a place to choose "add an older ticket" (blue hyper link) When you get to that page, it's the top left choice. Enter all the info to link the ticket to MDE, then when you do, you can assign them two to each person. My only caution/caveat is that if some are ph and others are not, then only link one set to the mb, since you won't be able to choose day by day which one you use. It will either put the ph ones first or the non-ph first and you will automatically use all of one type until it's gone.

Thanks so much. Yes I was able to figure it out. We have parkhoppers for everyone so that part was easy. I just made sure I marked each park pass with names and I numbered them 1 and 2 for each person. Not sure if I needed to do that or not but I did. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter