? about ADR

snuffy

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am going to wdw November 19-26, I called this morning to make adr for a fantamsic dinner package for Nov 23, and was completely surprised when the rep told me there wasn't anymore slots available, nor for Rose and Crown on Nov 25! Is it normal for the reservations to be filled up this quickly or do they open up more time slots closer to my dates? :confused3

Jessica

Jessica,

We were lucky enough to find a slot barely a week before our arrival. I'd keep calling back. The latest time available for us was at 5 but that wasn't a problem. We just had our meal and continued our activities until time for Fantasmic (with our pass to the secret entrance in hand :) )

To me where we ate and when wasn't as important as getting the preferred entrance and seating to Fantasmic.

Hope this helps

Mike

They will usually open more fantasmic times between 20 and 30 days out. Keep calling back every couple of weeks and more times should open up.

Typically ARs go at the 90 day mark. Disney changed the policy and if you are staying onsite at your first 90 day mark you can make ARs for up to 10 days after that. If there is a credit card guarantee for a one that you want, find out what the cancellation deadline is ... then call on that day as there are usually cancellations. If not, then you just need to keep trying back, as sometimes they open up. The timeframe you are going is very busy so that doesn't surprise me. Keep trying though. Here's sending some pixie dust your way.... :wizard:

snuffy said:
Hi,
I am going to wdw November 19-26, I called this morning to make adr for a fantamsic dinner package for Nov 23, and was completely surprised when the rep told me there wasn't anymore slots available, nor for Rose and Crown on Nov 25! Is it normal for the reservations to be filled up this quickly or do they open up more time slots closer to my dates? :confused3

Jessica

The dates you are looking for are the day before and after Thanksgiving. The parks are going to be very crowded on those days. Also, due to those of us staying on site being able to book 90 +10 that is also an impact. I was able to book my ADRs for our entrie trip back last Sunday morning as we are arriving on the 19th and leaving on the 26th and staying at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter