??? about adjoining rooms

stingmom

Got Dis?
Do all of the rooms connect or only certain catorgies? Trying to plan most "bang for my buck" for a family of 5. I have heard it is quite a bit cheaper by avoiding the verandas, plus I get double the space to spread everyone out. Now I just need to know what cats connect. TIA!!pirate:

Not all connect.
We did a cat. 10 and LOVED it!

The least expensive connecting rooms are cat 10. I could be wrong but I believe there are connecting rooms in all catagories 4-10 and even some of the suites connect. We are a family of 6 and have sailed Cat 10 and will sail Cat 10 again on the 9th. We just open the connecting door and have a mini suite.:rolleyes:

Jennifer

We had connecting cat. 8 and they were wonderful! IF I rebook, that is what we'll be getting. They were in a perfect location for our family. I believe there are 2 (sets) in cat. 8.

We had great Cat 9 connecting rooms.

With 2 DD's, DH And DW, the extra space was great.

The kids got plenty of privacy and EVERYONE HAD THEIR OWN SINK!!!!!

you got double everything: Tv's, Bathrooms, living rooms, etc.

The kids even had a sleepover in their own room with their new friends.

We heard one group of friends ask our DD's "Jeez, how many people are in this room." It was just them.

Technically, though, one adult and one child is assigned to each room. Just tell the room attendant what you are doing and it is fine.

Ask at guest services for one extra key for each room and you are all set.

Best thing we ever did.

Jim

PS, We also gave the kids a stack of about $40 in $1 an $2 bills. We told them to use room service anytime they wanted, but to always tip appropriately. It was a great learning experience.

Another thought: some people book rooms across the hall from one another and get one verandah room and one inside, e.g. Cat 6 and Cat 11.

Had connecting Cat. 6 -- rooms 6568 and 6570 on the Wonder.

Loved having the veranda ... but you can save money by getting a 6 and then an 11 across the hallway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter