Able to customize MB for 1/5/14 arrival !

I was finally able to to do it for a 12/30/13 arrival!! SO excited as this is a surprise trip for our annv. My DH knows nothing! Hope he likes the blue MB!!

Thanks for the heads up! I checked yesterday and we were still stuck at gray.

Our arrival is Jan. 1 :wizard:

We check in Jan 5th as well, and was able to customize MB this morning!! Were staying at POR :)

We are planned for a late February trip and I'm curious ... when did you start to see magic bands showing on your account? As of right now, I don't even see them (which, I'm sure is as it should be!)... just curious!

We have a Jan 3rd arrival, and I could customize yesterday (74 days out!). Nothing popped up or anything to alert me, but when I read on the boards that other January arrivals were customizing, I just clicked on the MB link inside MDE, and it let me input a shipping address and choose colors.

I customized our magic bands and linked our tickets but have not been able to do FP+. Has anyone done this yet? There is an icon to select FP+ but it only opens a window to "Manage Familiy and Friends" and "Link your Reservations". Then I close the window because all of that's done but still no way to do it. Very frustrated!!

We are arriving on Nov. 14th and we customized our Magic Bands last Sunday and they were delivered the next Tuesday. They come very fast once you customize them, at least they did for us.

I customized our magic bands and linked our tickets but have not been able to do FP+. Has anyone done this yet? There is an icon to select FP+ but it only opens a window to "Manage Familiy and Friends" and "Link your Reservations". Then I close the window because all of that's done but still no way to do it. Very frustrated!!

We are arriving on Nov. 14th and we were able to do all of our FastPass+ selections when we customized our bands. Maybe you need to be closer to you arrival date to be able to do the FastPass+ selections, I would keep checking you ME experience page every day.

We are planned for a late February trip and I'm curious ... when did you start to see magic bands showing on your account? As of right now, I don't even see them (which, I'm sure is as it should be!)... just curious!

Right now, it appears those arriving the first week of January are just being able to customize. I arrive 1/10 and am still not able to do so.

January FP+ reservations are still not being made by anyone that I have heard of. Customization ability for MBs just started being granted I believe this last week.

It seems that when they opened up December they extended it through 1/5. I am sure it is because of the busy holiday period.

Those with check ins after 1/5 should start checking at 60 days out. Disney may hold January back as they have with the last few months so if you don't get access right at 60 days don't worry. Just keep checking your account and these boards for the latest information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter