• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ability to make reservations

WDW99

Earning My Ears
After signing closing docs. how long does it take to get your DVC number? And how do you know your in the system?

Final closing just happened today on my contract and her is what the resale company sent me.

"just wanted to let you know that we closed your file out this week. It will take DVC about 1-2 weeks to get you entered into their system. You may call member services, 1/800-******** and choose option #2, periodically over the next week or two to see when you have been entered. "

Final closing just happened today on my contract and her is what the resale company sent me.

"just wanted to let you know that we closed your file out this week. It will take DVC about 1-2 weeks to get you entered into their system. You may call member services, 1/800-******** and choose option #2, periodically over the next week or two to see when you have been entered. "

Thank you!!!

Even though the reslae company said it would take 1-2 weeks for the points to show up in my account, I just check my account today and the points are already there so it only took 2 days. Wow was that fast!

Even though the reslae company said it would take 1-2 weeks for the points to show up in my account, I just check my account today and the points are already there so it only took 2 days. Wow was that fast!

UNBELIEVABLE! That's good to know....

Was this your first purchase or an add on? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter