ABIGAIL!!! The podcast puppy!

rmm7e

Mouseketeer
How is there not a thread for her already? Did I miss it?

How adorable is that dog? Sweetest face ever!

Pete, we need the scoop on where and how you found her. And lots of pictures!!!

Agreed! She is a beautiful dog and so calm. I could never put my dogs on camera like that. They would probably eat the camera.

I am completely in love with this puppy! She is such a sweet baby girl!!! I've wanted a golden retriever for years, so seeing her on the show just brought those feelings back up.

Pete posted a few more pics on his Facebook page last night. They're beautiful shots! Be sure to check them out! :thumbsup2

Pete posted a few more pics on his Facebook page last night. They're beautiful shots! Be sure to check them out! :thumbsup2

Alas, I'm not on Facebook so I can't see them. Maybe it's just as well as I've always wanted a GR too and this might send me over the edge.

Oooh - sounds like she's on this week's podcast, which I didn't see yet? OMG - now I can't wait to watch it even MORE!!!! Yes, Abigail is the CUTEST little girl I just wanna scrunch her face all up and kiss if off (in a good way, of course!) :rotfl:

Pete's made me smile a zillion times with his sense of humor on the podcast, so he deserves to have this adorable little being make HIM smile!! :) :)

she is adorbs! Love puppies. Love dogs. Hope she gets a "puppy cam"

Congratulations on the new family member. So happy for you. May you enjoy a long, happy, healthy life together. It is wonderful that we will ALL be able to watch her grow up on the DisUnplugged video podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter