Abercrombie

yea we also have a glasses store,jewlery stores,wet seal,two haircut places,Charlotte Russe,5.7.9,Rave,Sirens,Hollister,American Eagle,Foot Locker,Foot Locker Kids,Foot Locker Woman(YES Three footlockers),two tux stores,and some others:p

I love PINK. lol.

We have a ton of shops. Boscov's, Lord and Taylor, Macy's, JC Penny, A&F, abercrombie kids, VS, The Body Shop, Bath and Body works, Walden Books, The Disney Store, Journey's, PacSun, Zumiez, Claires, the Icing, Burlington Coat Factory, Old Navy, Payless...

... And I know I'm missing tons more.

I haveto drive forever to get to Macy's...how sad. I wanna know what the hell is the difference between Icing and Claires?

I think the Icing is supposed to attract us teenagers. But I still go into Claires for potc stuff. lol.

I like Abercrombie clothes. I think they are cute.

I like their clothes, but I hate the environment of their store- all dark and loud.. also waaaayy too expensive.. so ya

I luvv Abercrombie.
Its one of my favorite stores

Hollister is so much darker and louder than abercrombie.
I luvv Holister. but for me its hard to shop there cuz its so confusing.

I love the smell of the stores though!
I wish i could get some of their perfume
but its like 20 bucks

you cant get abercrombie over here so its become a real status symbol,
I only have one t-shirt and that was a gift from my godmother.

Ok....

I dunno how long this will be but I'm afraid.

I think Hollister is a bit better than Abercrombie because a.) Abercrombie people are like, half dressed, in their ads. That bugs me beyond belief. and b.) like it's not been said before Abercrombie has clothes that aren't as colorful.

I really really like American Eagle. I just LOVE their clearance rack. I've gotten nice tees for like $5 before. That place is awesome. Plus I just got the cutest little pair of flip-flops there.

I've been liking and hating and just not caring 'bout AE and A&F and Hollister and so therefore my viewpoints have changed. Just to let ya know tho, there's where I stand currently :goodvibes.

Hollister, well, I love this one perfume they have. It starts with an M and I wanted to buy it but one tiny 5 oz bottle of it was $25... -faints- That was waaay too much for me. I ended up getting a tee that was on clearance for like -faints again- $19.99... and it was on clearance.

All you people that shop at A&F and Hollister on a regular basis must be really "rakin' it in" with the moola because I have no clue how on God's green earth may you be able to dress yourselves in that. I only have ONE Hollister tee shirt and an A&F vest that was a hand-me down.

Claire's is where I get my earrings. They're cute and I love those big 99 cent erasers they have :).

Aeropostale is the only place I can get my jeans. No where else fits me. AE's are too long and then too tight and dear Lord, I've not ever tried A&F or Hollister. That would make me BrOkE with only one single pair, I'd bet.

What's Abercrombie Kids?

EDIT: Another reason I don't shop at A&F or Hollister is because mine don't ever have my size. It was the last XL they had pretty much in the whole store. I was kinda mad because I actually found a cute shirt but NOOOO they didn't have it. :( and I'm not skinny. I don't fit into those without a tight squeeze and a held breath. It kinda sucks but oh well.

it depends, really. you see, Abercrombie isn't as expensive as Abercrombie & Fitch. i like Abercrombie.:goodvibes

I could walk around an Abercrombie for an hour and only pick up maybe 3-4 things I like, where as in American Eagle, Forever 21, the first 3 minnutes I have 6 things in my arms.

The only time I really bought alot at Abercrombie was when we went to the outlet mall, with it's outlet store. Tshirts = 5.95 Jeans= 19.99 you get the idea. Otherwise, I'd rather shop at forver 21 or a store where I can get way more of rhte same price, that is actually cuter clothes.

omg where is this outlet!!?? I Love abercrombie and its really not that pricey i walked into kohls with my sister and the shirts there are 30 and its all the same...but im a prepp soo..only aber for me and some hollister..

What's Abercrombie Kids?

abercrombie kids is targeted towards tweens, younger teens, and anyone who can fit into those tiny clothes. A&F is targeted towards older teens and young adults in their 20s. See where I'm going with this?

I'm just making a theory here, so, flame me if you want, but you'll be wasting time..

A&F is not targeted towards us. That's why the clothes are different than that of AE, Aeropostale, and Hollister. That's why we prefer the other stores to A&F.

Because it wasn't meant for us to begin with.

i love abercrombie! it's rly expesive tho and they have less sale stuff then hollister..but i still love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter