• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abercrombie Codes or Coupons?

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
Has anyone every had an Abercrombie Coupon or Code? If so, where did you find it?

Thanks.

I would love to know this as well.
I have never seen a code and/or coupon for Abercrombie. Ugggg
While shopping in there last week, I asked if they had a mailing list (hoping that at some point, I would get a coupon) but they dont have a mailing list of any kind.

There is rarely any kind of discount available on Abercrombie or Hollister. They have high prices that the kids are willing to pay. I know the teenagers I work with love to get the Abercrombie as well as the Hollister because the snob factor is high.

Yes, My DD is almost 14 and she wears alot of Abercrombie. However, I have never paid more then $10.00 for any of it! I shop in the off season and get things for $6.90 or $9.90 for there tops and such. Last year in the late fall we bought 4 pair of Abercrombie jeans on there clearence rack for $9.90 each! That was my best deal yet and she is still wearing them this fall! WooHoo!!

The other place we buy her Abercrombie and Hollister clothing is at resale shops. We live in a small town where there is not even a walmart! However when we go to a larger town about an hour or so away to shop they have a huge mall with all the popular stores. Well this means that all the resale shops in that town will also have all those popular brands too! So we have learned where those shops are and we always go there and find some good deals. This past spring she got a Hollister logo track jacket that sells for either $39 or $49 not sure which but we paid $12 at the resale shop and it looks brand new! None of her friends know our little secret and she is smart enough not to tell!

I've never seen a coupon or discount from them either. I started working there last week actually - even employees only get 30% off, and 3 items at 50% for every season change.

I think the trick to them is getting stuff on sale - i got a lot of great shirts and skirts for $10 - 12 last spring when they had a huge sale. They don't have much on sale now - be sure the check the webpage a lot because usually exactly what is on sale there is also on sale in the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter