ABD Med 2013 Announced

caniac27

Mouseketeer
It's here! Booked today. Post any info here!

Med with Greece itinerary ABD add-on

adult $$3149, child $2989

Gratuities NOT included this time, photos still are.

Adventure Highlights:
Take a private tour of Rome's most famous landmarks, including the Coliseum, Forum,
Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, as well as the Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel.
Visit Panathinaiko, the historic venue where the modern Olympics were first held with
Junior Adventurers able to join in a mini marathon just for fun.
Enjoy lunch in the heart of Ephesus where you'll get to try Turkish coffee.
A chef will teach you how to prepare some classic Greek favorites in a cooking
class with an idyllic setting on the island of Mykonos.
Enjoy swimming off the coast of Malta.

It's here! Booked today. Post any info here!

Med with Greece itinerary ABD add-on

adult $$3149, child $2989

Gratuities NOT included this time, photos still are.

Adventure Highlights:
Take a private tour of Rome's most famous landmarks, including the Coliseum, Forum,
Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, as well as the Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel.
Visit Panathinaiko, the historic venue where the modern Olympics were first held with
Junior Adventurers able to join in a mini marathon just for fun.
Enjoy lunch in the heart of Ephesus where you'll get to try Turkish coffee.
A chef will teach you how to prepare some classic Greek favorites in a cooking
class with an idyllic setting on the island of Mykonos.
Enjoy swimming off the coast of Malta.

is that the price for just the ABD add on? or the cruise plus the ABD?

Now that the add-ons are available it's time for me to get a bit more serious. Anyone know of any way to check on comparable DCL excursion prices for previous cruises? I need to be able to justify the step ABD price tag and while I know we'd be able to see and do much more with ABD and the guides are awesome, if I could piece meal something together somewhat similarly for much less $$$, it'd be hard to convince DH we should do ABD.

We're booked on the 7-night cruise June 8, 2013.

Now that the add-ons are available it's time for me to get a bit more serious. Anyone know of any way to check on comparable DCL excursion prices for previous cruises? I need to be able to justify the step ABD price tag and while I know we'd be able to see and do much more with ABD and the guides are awesome, if I could piece meal something together somewhat similarly for much less $$$, it'd be hard to convince DH we should do ABD.

We're booked on the 7-night cruise June 8, 2013.

Last year I did one of the DCL signature excursions in Naples. We did Pompeii, an amazing lunch in Positano, and the a private boat to Capri. I would think this would compare to an average ABD's day and it was $425.

Non signatures Med excursions were between $50-$250, just depending on what is included.

How do you see the pricing for these? Will my UT TA be able to book this for me? Or get me a quote?

Last year I did one of the DCL signature excursions in Naples. We did Pompeii, an amazing lunch in Positano, and the a private boat to Capri. I would think this would compare to an average ABD's day and it was $425.

Non signatures Med excursions were between $50-$250, just depending on what is included.
$425 per person for the day=$1275 for 3 of us. Getting closer to justification :rotfl2:. Were there other signature excursions available, especially in Rome? DH has his heart set on seeing the Coliseum and I want to spend time at the Vatican. Tough to do both without FOTL access, I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter