ABD Dis Board Hollywood solo Traveler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm not sure if I am tracking all the messages but is anyone still looking for a roommate? I am ok with either gender - I'm a single lady Disney fantatic and would LOVE to go on the April trip! Thank you!

Hey, I'm thinking about going on the trip in April. I just booked my Disneyland '55 trip today through Dreams! And now seriously considering the April trip, but the single supplemental- Ouch!

I'm a single gay female who has been a disney fan since I was a little kid growing up in Sol Cal ( now i'm in NC).

If you are comfortable with me as a potential roomie - just let me know. I will be deciding on the trip in the next couple of days. So exciting!! :banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:

Hey, I'm thinking about going on the trip in April. I just booked my Disneyland '55 trip today through Dreams! And now seriously considering the April trip, but the single supplemental- Ouch!

I'm a single gay female who has been a disney fan since I was a little kid growing up in Sol Cal ( now i'm in NC).

If you are comfortable with me as a potential roomie - just let me know. I will be deciding on the trip in the next couple of days. So exciting!! :banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi, you sound like a terrific person - would be happy to have you as a roomie - no pressure either way - let me know if you want to talk via phone
all my best, CJ:)

Hi, you sound like a terrific person - would be happy to have you as a roomie - no pressure either way - let me know if you want to talk via phone
all my best, CJ:)

Hey Cynthia,

Sounds great. I'll send you a private message :)

Hi All,

Cynthia couldn't make it, so I'm still looking for a roommate for the April trip. If any one is interested having a roomie to keep the costs down, let me know.

thanks!:)
colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter