ABD 2010: Disers Go West - Let the Fun Begin

And the other page!

ItsASmallWorld2WEB.jpg

Strange Question Time:

In your groups visit to Walt's apartment, did you hear music? If you heard it, you'll know what I'm asking and that would be a yes, if you don't have any idea what I'm asking, that's a no.

Jim

My group heard music during our Walt's apartment visit. :goodvibes

HEY DODIE! You might want to hold off a sec on your scrapbook order. Heather has posted a couple of cute photos of you in her Flicker account.

Tonya: There's a cute one of you and your mom in there as well!

Heather: GREAT PHOTOS! Thanks so much for posting them!

HEY DODIE! You might want to hold off a sec on your scrapbook order. Heather has posted a couple of cute photos of you in her Flicker account.

Thanks for the tip! I'm off to see if I can find Heather's pictures!

Catching up too...

Hey Chris and Jason - thank you both for responding. It helps to hear from people that have actually been in the theatre. I think I'm going for the front mezz for this one. I'm really looking for to seeing a movie there and then getting to do the backstage tour a couple of days later. :cool1:

Front mezz is a popular choice because it's unusual for most theatres to have seating there. :thumbsup2 Just in case you don't know, the organist performs before the pre-show starts, so you might want to arrive 30 mins before showtime to catch him - it's amazing. The organ was "dressed" for AiW - it will be fun to see what they do with it for TS3, and what props they have in the sub-lounge. Have a fab time! :goodvibes

Strange Question Time:

In your groups visit to Walt's apartment, did you hear music? If you heard it, you'll know what I'm asking and that would be a yes, if you don't have any idea what I'm asking, that's a no.

Jim

Yes! ;)

Lauren - wow! :love: the pages that you and JERI put together :cutie:

Dave - what did your daughter think of the cute glitter T that Sally picked out? :hippie:

cheers,
:flower3:

Thanks, Lauren! I'm delighted I finally had time to get them posted. I'm thrilled to have access to your fantastic photos, as well as Lynne's. The more the merrier!

Here's today's layout and then I'm off to work. This was SO MUCH fun. If anyone needs the full res photo from this, just send me your email and I'll send it over! I'll give y'all one guess of who it is that knows right where the camera is! :rotfl:

SpaceMtWEB.jpg

WOW - I am enjoying these pictures so much - Heather and Lauren, they are fabulous!! All, if you all haven't yet joined the Flickr group, send me a PM and I will send you the link. Please feel free to load your own pictures - the more the merrier!!

Can you believe it have been almost a month already!?!?

Thanks for a heads up. I will have to go and "borrow" it. :rolleyes1

Happy Monday Everyone! I am really enjoying everyone's pictures and each one of them brings back a flood of memories. I am waiting in the airport for another business trip to WA. I really wish Jennifer was with me here waiting and were headed to California to do it all over again with our DIS friends!

- Bill

:cool1::cool1:

FINALLY - the picture CD/DVD has arrived :goodvibes

I think "Lucky" walked it here :laughing:

I can't believe we got ours before you guys. Usually takes a good few extra days for us.

Enjoy!

:cool1::cool1:

FINALLY - the picture CD/DVD has arrived :goodvibes

I think "Lucky" walked it here :laughing:

We finally received ours late on Friday - really enjoyed reviewing the photos and great times we had.

Thanks again to Pete and the gang at Dreams Unlimited for going the extra to allow us to enjoy all of the photos!

Anyone looking for carry-on bags for the cruise ...

DooneyBourkeBags.jpg

I have a birthday in July. (Hint! Hint!)

:goodvibes Jennifer

DooneyBourkeBags.jpg

I hope the store on the Wonder puts in an extra order for a certain cruise in December. :rolleyes1 The might find they are running a little low at the end of the cruise. :confused3

I hope the store on the Wonder puts in an extra order for a certain cruise in December. :rolleyes1 The might find they are running a little low at the end of the cruise. :confused3

They may be running low the first night of the cruise, considering how many of us are chomping at the bit to get our hands on them.:lovestruc

They may be running low the first night of the cruise, considering how many of us are chomping at the bit to get our hands on them.:lovestruc

I was sort of planning on being there as soon as the store opens at 6 p.m. - but don't tell anyone ;):rolleyes1

Perhaps they should get in contact with Mickey's of Glendale so they'll know what to expect :scared1:

I think the line for the bags will be longer than the line for Palo reservations.

DooneyBourkeBags.jpg

Tracey saw these as well. She already has the parks version. Problem is I won't be on the next cruise to hold her back. I'm guessing she'll be coming home with a new Dooney.

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter