ABD 2010: Disers Go West - Let the Fun Begin

Off to the airport.......

It's finally here.

Have a great flight!

Geez go to bed and wake up to find our thread is closed and a new one is open. So other than Kevin announcing he was opening this thread and closing the other I guess I got the last post.

Congrats heather on the first post here!

The packing is still not done, but I am getting there, I am having a tough time narrowing down some items!:confused3

Safe travels to everyone. I look forward to hearing all about your amazing trip!

All our electronics are charged and in one place. The bags are open and a few items are inside.

Today I have to cut the lawn then help with the laundry. I just checked the refrigerator and it is just about empty. Looks like we have to start the restaurant portion of our adventure a couple of days early. :)

We will finish packing tomorrow then hopeful relax in anticipation of our Monday flight.

Safe travels everyone. We will see you on Monday or Tuesday.

California, here we come!!

:banana::banana:

We are here!!!! Just woke up in Los Angeles! It is freaking early but our bodies are on east coast time.

We are renting a car today and heading to Santa Monica pier and the Grove. Also going to try to grab a hotdog at pinks

I can't believe we are finally here!

Leg one is complete Dino and I are at JFK waiting to board our flight to Long Beach. I think I remembered everything, if not, I think I can find a store or two in CA.
Safe travels to everyone
I will let you all know when we arrive today

Will my state ever be the same? :confused3

Have a safe trip everyone and like Tom said, can't wait until Friday morning!

My DH said he will leave something in the gift cabinet for you all to share....:lmao:
I will list what they have after our lunch there on Monday and post.

Be safe...see some of you Monday and the rest on Friday....:cool1:

Safe travels fellow adventurers! Looking forward to meeting you all real soon!

Jason
:goodvibes

Safe travels to everyone, and have a wonderful, memorable, amazing experience! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Good morning all. New thread looks great. Lots to do today. Wish these flatties could help out around the house.

Oh - and - more earthquakes yesterday and overnight?!!

looking foward to hearing all about your trip out west. we are going next spring so this just makes me more excitied for my trip. :goodvibes

Cathy and I had a great flight out to San Francisco yesterday and spent last night touring downtown Napa.

Hope everyone travels safe and we will see you all on Tuesday!

:woohoo: You know you're leaving soon when you can do online check-in!

:thumbsup2 Boarding Passes have been printed.
:thumbsup2 Suitcases are 90% filled.
:thumbsup2 The pantry and fridge are stocked for the week.
:thumbsup2 Cut Bill's hair.
:thumbsup2 Laundry complete (Except for the bed sheets. Their in the washer right now.)

I have a million notes around the house for my Mom and Nanny. I feel like Kate Gosselin with all her notes! I know getting away just the two of us is a MUST! We've been married almost 14 years and did lots of trips pre-kids. Once you have kids, traveling takes on a whole new dynamic. It will be nice to travel just with Bill. :love:

:woohoo: Bill surprised me (once again!!!!). I started a thread on what Disney books people "must have". He read the thread. The doorbell rang yesterday and the "little brown truck of joy" left me something. I am now the proud owner of Spinning Disney's World and Designing Disney. I can't wait to start reading them on the plane. Perfect timing!!! :thumbsup2

Right now (well as soon as I get off the computer), I am finishing up cleaning the house. I need to vacuum, mop and finish up the bathrooms. I'd better get working. Departure time is quickly approaching. Tick Tock! Tick Tock! :rolleyes1

:goodvibes Jennifer

Those of you in CA/LA already, what is the weather like?

I am sensing that I am not going to need shorts base on weather.com 10-day forecast.

Have a wonferful time my Dis Friends. Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

Good morning all. New thread looks great. Lots to do today. Wish these flatties could help out around the house.

Oh - and - more earthquakes yesterday and overnight?!!

Yeah...I don't do housework...either in flattie or 3D form...:rotfl:

If you manage to get my flattie to help out...send her my way when you're done! My house needs cleaning...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter