ABC Wednesday night comedy is so.....

of the seas

Of the ccccccccc
funny!! I LOVE The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town! I think I like The Middle and Modern Family the most. In the Fall, I hated Wednesday nights for tv. I thought nothing good was on, until I started watchin these shows. You should check them out!

I LOVE The Middle and Modern Family. I look forward to them every week. Laugh out loud funny :rotfl:

I guess I will give each a try. The other night we watched "Better off Ted" for the first time (on ABC) and loved it.

My family loves The Middle! It is the only show we all sit down together and watch and all laugh out loud. It was on here last night, btw.

Ack... I couldn't stand The Middle. It seemed so much to me to be a rip-off of earlier sitcoms. We do like Modern Family quite a lot though. And Cougar Town is good as well.

I love them as well, but we didn't have "The Middle" on last night????

Man, too bad, it was a good one! It was their Christmas episode. My fave part was when the dad told Brick that if he didn't stop the whispering Santa wouldn't bring him any presents, so he stopped talking completely. Then he let something slip out and then he couldn't stop. :rotfl:

Modern Family is pure greatness. Love that show. Cougar Town isn't bad.

I have watched The Middle...but it just isn't nearly as good as the other two...IMO.

I would recommend anyone who loves "The Middle" write a note to ABC letting them know that because they have reported not getting quite the numbers they were hoping for. I LOVE this show and don't want to see it get cancelled!

LOVE The Middle! It is a must-see for us now ~ when Axel told Frankie last night that he needed 2 pies by 8 p.m. and he had no underwear, I was rolling :rotfl: because that is exactly the stuff I get to hear! I appreciate that it is a more down to earth, average family type comedy.

Modern Family was good last night, but I haven't enjoyed every episode as much.

I just can't get into Cougar Town.

Better Off Ted is so oddball funny that I am usually still laughing after it's over. :rotfl2:

Last night on The Middle, my favorite part was when they all fell asleep on the couch before going to hear the mom sing at midnight mass, and they all showed up to church in their pj's or less! Brick was wearing his mom's coat! They walked in as the mom was singing and she was po'd!

I LOVE The Middle! Is it similar to Malcolm in the Middle because I only watched that show once or twice and it reminded me of The Middle.
I haven't watched the other shows though, I caught a snippet of Cougar Town's thanksgiving episode and I couldn't get into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter