ABC has a rough Thursday...

raidermatt

Be water, my friend.
This link might not work because I'm not sure if CBS Marketwatch allows it, but here goes...

ABC swoons on Thursday

Here's the section about ABC:

ABC FINISHES LAST

ABC, which has acknowledged it needs to rebuild after struggling last season, finished last for the night, losing to NBC and CBS in all time periods.

The season premiere of "Monk" drew 7.2 million viewers in the 8-9 p.m. window, less than CBS and NBC but ahead of Fox. However, the network said the show enjoyed 1.2 million viewers more than the same period last year, and gave ABC its largest audience in the slot since April.

In the 9 p.m. hour the network's "Push, Nevada," a drama produced by actor Ben Affleck, finished last, even behind the second hour of the movie "Rush Hour" on Fox, a 1998 comedy starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

I wonder what Friday's ratings will be - That was Then was actually much better than I had thought.

They would do better to turn ABC back into quality Disney, more so than their current choices.
Re-runs of WWoD and classic Disney flicks, vault Disney... And throw in some quality shows. Really make a family channel.
I love Drew Carey. And even I haven't watched that show for a long time.
Drew's Line is it Anyway ;) was a show I watch over and over. I don't even know what night it is on anymore. Haven't watched that in ages either. :rolleyes:
I think that was all the ABC shows I watched.
I like Jim Bulushi (sp). But the show leaves something to be desired. DH hates it. He says all that happens is the poor guy is constantly nagged. (The Bickerson's) As he says -- what is he getting chewed out for this week? :rolleyes:
Like many of Disney projects -- so much talent and options, and nothing is really utilized well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter