Abbreviations

HooKooDooKu

<font color=orange>Only thing that beats a trip to
Hi everyone,

As you can see, I am new DISer but not new to DCL.

I've been able to quickly pick up on several of the abreviations (such as CC for Castaway Cay) and looking to see if someone can provide a list of the most common abreviations to help a newbie to DIS.

A link to a thread or web page would be nice if, as in most forums, this question has been asked before.

There is sooo much great information here that I haven't been able to even read through all the subject lines.

Thanks

I think there might be a list on the FAQ section of the main wdwinfo page.

In short, the one most people are confused on are Dx

It's either "dear" or "disney" whatever.

DH - Dear or disney husband
DS - dear or disney son
etc.

Welcome!

Oh.

My wife told me the "D" in DH stood for Dumb!

:earseek:

Jim

jgalecpa - At least she doesn't change the "H" to an "A"!! Or then again, maybe she does.;)

I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but am not quite sure about LOL. Any help?

Chris, thanks for the link.

I knew that I wasn't the first to ask this question.

There is just so much information here that it's a bit overwhelming to a DIS newbie. I can't imagine how someone feels coming to DIS if they are a Forums newbie and/or Disney Cruise newbie.

Originally posted by budwmn
I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but am not quite sure about LOL. Any help?

LOL=Laughing Out Loud

ROFLMBO=Rolling On Floor Laughing My Butt Off

BD-

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's your best, yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter