• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abbreviations have me lost

inthetink

Earning My Ears
Okay folks, I am new and I am lost. What are all the abbreviations you are using regarding discounts, vouchers, etc.?

I will returing to Disney World in October for my 5th visit in the past 2 years -- needless to say I am hooked. I have run the marathon twice and I will be doing the 10K this October.

Help.

Thanks.:earsgirl:

For the abbreviations, there is a link on the DIS home page, top left hand side.

There is an extensive post on the Budgets board at the top regarding the voucher.

Happy planning, we have 2 more weeks till we go "Home".

Nancy

Nancy, thank you for your reply. I printed the list and now I won't be so lost. Thanks again and have a fun trip. I will be there in October and I can't wait to see the castle. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter