AAP and Hagrids?

casjen

DIS Veteran
I am hopeful we will be able to get an AAP for our son. Has anyone tried to use this on Hagrids? Where do they have you join the line?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for asking I am interested to know also.

We are staying in HRH so hoped to avoid an AAP, but think we will need to for Hagrids.

We did this today, you request the time at the entrance to the ride. We requested the return time at 9:25 when the line was still entering the queue but indicated 2 hours. The return time was 10. When we came back we went through the express pass line side from the beginning and walk right to the last underground room before loading. There was another similar family doing the same.

They scanned our passes again and I could see the “express pass” logo on the staff members screen and then we went on through the last room of the queue.

I think the final, skinny line before you load will be very challenging for some guests with AAP it’s very confined.

The ride was amazing.

We did this today, you request the time at the entrance to the ride. We requested the return time at 9:25 when the line was still entering the queue but indicated 2 hours. The return time was 10. When we came back we went through the express pass line side from the beginning and walk right to the last underground room before loading. There was another similar family doing the same.

They scanned our passes again and I could see the “express pass” logo on the staff members screen and then we went on through the last room of the queue.

I think the final, skinny line before you load will be very challenging for some guests with AAP it’s very confined.

The ride was amazing.

I can confirm there is not express pass for this ride yet. You are correct that folks with Assistance passes are given an alternate entrance to the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter