AAAHHH!!!! I'm 173 today!!!!

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
From 220, I'm down to 173 today. I'm so happy that I've already lost 47 pounds. I told myself when I was 185 that I was going to treat myself to a GOOD BURGER at a good restaurant when I got to 173, but I've changed my mind. I NEVER want to see the high 70's again. My goal is 120, and the models on Deal or No Deal have been my inspiration. This is a good day for me. :teeth: I want to hear other success stories.

Congratulations!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
You are doing it! I am so proud of you for keeping at it even over your promise to yourself. You might be celebrating in a different non-food way. Splurge on a treat to the movies, a new piece of jewelry or clothing.

I am inspired by your success.

My major success to share is that I am continuing to keep at it. Some days are not easy, but people who offer stories and support through the good and not-so-good times have inpsired me to never give up.

Keep on keepin' on.

:grouphug:

Congratulations! You are doing great! I am not a success story yet, but I am happy at the progress I've made in 4 weeks, down 8.8lbs. I started at 217, right where you were, so you are what I'm hoping to be!!!! Keep up the good work!
Katy :sunny:

Tiger Lily 03 said:
Congratulations!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
You are doing it! I am so proud of you for keeping at it even over your promise to yourself. You might be celebrating in a different non-food way. Splurge on a treat to the movies, a new piece of jewelry or clothing.

I am inspired by your success.

My major success to share is that I am continuing to keep at it. Some days are not easy, but people who offer stories and support through the good and not-so-good times have inpsired me to never give up.

Keep on keepin' on.:grouphug:

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. It makes me feel so good that I've inspired other people. Reading about others success stories REALLY helps me stick to it. Speaking of splurging...my work has just enforced a new dress code. (I'm a funeral director) We're all required to wear suits now. I purchased one recently at Kohls. It's nice, but certainly not the best looking. As I was shopping at the mall for one I stopped by Ann Taylor. (Who can afford to shop there? Not me!!!) I saw this GORGEOUS, I'd like to add SEXY, suit. When I get down to my goal weight I'm going to purchase that suit. Ok, it's 350 bucks, but I'll deserve to spend that much when I get that thin. :teeth:

:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Katy Belle said:
Congratulations! You are doing great! I am not a success story yet, but I am happy at the progress I've made in 4 weeks, down 8.8lbs. I started at 217, right where you were, so you are what I'm hoping to be!!!! Keep up the good work!
Katy :sunny:

You are most definitely a success in the making! Congratulations on losing 8 pounds! Keep up the good work and always know that YOU CAN DO IT!!! :cheer2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Keep it up and don't give in to that burger!!!! Or at least, give it a turkey burger but half of it and no mayo and no bun, just lettuce, tomato, pickle!! Ha ha!!

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow congratulations! What an accomplishment! Before you know it, you'll be heading to the mall to buy that sexy suit!

Yippee!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so anxious to hit in 170! Have lost nearly 40--still working on it!

Thanks for sharing your achievement! Yippee!!!

Wendy

Congratulations on your loss. It sounds like you are going to reach your goal and stay there with your way of thinking. :thumbsup2 That's awesome.

I'm a slow loser, and have gone from 226 to 196 in just over a year. I'm doing weight watchers and planning to stick with it for the long haul. I never want to go over 200 again. I work on little goals, trying to hit 190, which I saw briefly a couple years ago before my sisters wedding, and after that 181 was my very first weight watchers starting weight about 20 years ago. I feel so much better already, that I won't go back up.

Keep up the great work. :cheer2:

Congratulations on your loss. It sounds like you are going to reach your goal and stay there with your way of thinking.
YES!! What she said!! :thumbsup2

Our stats are almost the same, I started at 222 and have lost 54 pounds so I now weigh 167. It felt like it would take forever to get out of the 170s and now I am really struggling to get through the 160s. Slow and steady wins the race, and if we keep at it, IT WILL happen. :thumbsup2 Good for you for not splurging on food.

edited to add: I can do math, I just didn't post that it was actually 54.8 pounds lost from a start of 222.4 ;)

chamonix said:
YES!! What she said!! :thumbsup2

Our stats are almost the same, I started at 222 and have lost 54 pounds so I now weigh 167. It felt like it would take forever to get out of the 170s and now I am really struggling to get through the 160s. Slow and steady wins the race, and if we keep at it, IT WILL happen. :thumbsup2 Good for you for not splurging on food.

edited to add: I can do math, I just didn't post that it was actually 54.8 pounds lost from a start of 222.4 ;)

You are doing GREAT!!! :cheer2: Keep up the good work. When I hear success stories like yours it keeps me going and motivated. Thanks! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter