AAAAgh, I think I have just lost my trip report

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by cherrymarzipan, Oct 6, 2012.

1. cherrymarzipan

cherrymarzipan DIS Veteran

After spending hours on my trip report, inserted all the photos, I went to post and got this message:

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

I can't get past this step. Please, please tell me i haven't lost everything....

I have opened this page up in a different window BTW and was still logged in.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

What happened when you hit the back button?

4. cherrymarzipan

Hitting the back button and clicking refresh as instructed brought up a pop-up window saying that if I was making an order to cancel but otherwise to click retry which just brought me back to the original message each time. After much circular ineffectiveness last night I continued going back through pages and managed to recover part of the text but no photos. So... I have started again, this time on a word document which I can save and which I hope I will be able to transfer on here. :badpc:

5. Christieand

Christieand Mouseketeer

That has happened to me before :furious: I couldn't get it back, so now I copy everything before I press publish so that I can paste it if it gets lost!

6. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

I feel your pain :hug: I now either use word first or copy it ready to paste if it happens.

Hope it hasn't put you off and you'll still do one.

7. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

Must admit that I write mine offline in word now as this happened to me before - sooooo frustrating!!

8. cherrymarzipan

Thanks for the sympathy, I’m nearly ready to post again. Have learnt my lesson! :guilty: