Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh!

momto2inKC said:
I'm about to just give up! Everytime I wait in one of the LONG lines to spin, I crash when it gets below 20. I finally got into the castle forecourt, they said contest was going to be starting shortly, and I get disconnected. Now everytime I log in, I disconnect before I even get into the game :sad2:

Try rebooting your computer. I was crashing every few minutes, but I'm having better luck now.

Jellyrolls

I'm going to keep trying. I've gotten to the turnstyle twice now. I'm going to keep trying until I get to play or they close.
I just don't understand why they don't turn off the time out thing for events. Especially when they know it's going to be a long queue.

Real dumb question -- Where is the random number generator?

Do we have to actually spin it, or do they do it for us? I don't see it.

MaliaMichelle said:
Yes, Inferno

infernoprize.jpg

You spin it and a random number pops up.Sort of like a dice.

Uhh, the question was -- WHERE is the random number generator. I don't see it, is it hidden by the people.

Unless it's the gold thing that looks like a coin dispenser, and the place where the numbers usually pop up is blank right now.

milkabum said:
You spin it and a random number pops up.Sort of like a dice.

I've learned it's pointless to try the random number generator until later, but I finally enetered the right room in the contest thing and lost.

wdeversole said:
The question is - where in this room is the number generator?
We do not see it in this photo.

It's the big yellow machine behind the guy.

OK, so in the screen shot, the place where the number normally is, is currently blank?

shadow pirate said:
It's the big yellow machine behind the guy.

This morning/afternoon..........

Line up for costume room, get in, stand around, crash.

Line up for costume room, get in, stand around, crash.

Repeat until VMK game starts. (never do see a vmk staff person)
Line up for room,almost get in, crash

Line up for room,almost get in, crash

Line up for room, get in, crash

OMGoodness, i give up!

A quote from the VMK website: Tricks from VMK Staff members. I think the trick is that they make us think that we can win something rare to have it explode in front of our faces as we slowly get angrier and angrier.

Lab Girl,join the club!Im behind 383 as we type.I better Get something!

OH my, I've been in line TWICE waited through 650 people both times, actually got into the room both times, and crashed before I could spin... both times! :(
Make that three. Oh my, I was next to spin this time too. I don't know why I bother, but I can't seem to stop myself. Being in line seems to be the norm for me .. wait ...wait .. wait...
But maybe, just maybe.. I'll get to spin the next time. Hope springs eternal. lol

JeanJoe said:
Real dumb question -- Where is the random number generator?

Do we have to actually spin it, or do they do it for us? I don't see it.
See where the boy in the princess hat is?It is behind the treasure carpet from the pirate quest.

First, I waited, I got in, spun the wheel, crashed. :guilty:
Second, I waited, got in, got in line, saw Tishke and CL_Flythenfall, crashed. :sad1:
Third, I waited, got in, barely got in line, crashed. :sad:
I am waiting on my fourth...
I dont want to crash :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

I'm a glutton for punishment :) I'm going to keep going though. I got in the room and saw a friend win inferno, so I'm happy for that. Now I'm motivated to sit here trying until they close the room :) I'm glad I did the house work early today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter