AAA Story telling at MK?

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
has any one done this? can you video tape or take pics?:confused3 is it worth it? thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Yes, we've done it twice. It is definitely worth it to us as the kids get some nice time with the character and it is a nice break in the day.

You can videotape and take pictures.

Yes, we've done it twice. It is definitely worth it to us as the kids get some nice time with the character and it is a nice break in the day.

You can videotape and take pictures.

is it a real characters? or what? thanks? have any pics?:worship:

A character comes and reads a story to the kids and then does a meet and greet with photos and autographs afterwards. The first time we went the character was the Fairy Godmother. The second time was Alice. I have read other reports of Aladdin, Peter Pan, Wendy, etc.

A character comes and reads a story to the kids and then does a meet and greet with photos and autographs afterwards. The first time we went the character was the Fairy Godmother. The second time was Alice. I have read other reports of Aladdin, Peter Pan, Wendy, etc.
how many people are in the storytime area? is it like storytime with belle? thanks for all the info

They do it in exposition hall (kodak store) and it's in the back in the "theatre" where the pin lectures are/were. It's a smallish group, considering it's at MK. You can take pics, video, etc. It was Alice the last time we went.

They do it in exposition hall (kodak store) and it's in the back in the "theatre" where the pin lectures are/were. It's a smallish group, considering it's at MK. You can take pics, video, etc. It was Alice the last time we went.

Is it for all AAA member? Do they have scheduled times? Thanks for the info

never heard of this??? can you guys elaborate? we are heading there in a few weeks and would love to do a few new things.

thanks!

It comes free with the pkg when you book thru AAA.I am not sure you can purchase or get separately thru AAA without buying a vacation pkg thru them.You need to reserve it in advance once you have the voucher from AAA( the instructions are with the voucher).there are also specific times and dates when it is held( I can't remember for sure but i think it was Weds when we went) We had Aladdin, but it varies.

We went and had the Fairy Godmother. It was nice, and the kids (DS2 and DD5) enjoyed it, but it's not something I would book a package with AAA to get. If you happened to book w/ AAA and have the voucher, it's worth a half hour of your time.

In a nutshell, worth doing, but it won't make or break your trip in any way.

Yes, you can take pictures. Not sure about the video.

I guess I am in the minority but neither my husband or I thought it was worth doing again. It was "ok". I would say if you absolutely want to meet the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella then that is a good time. Even if we booked a AAA package again we would opt to skip it. For us we would rather spend time with some of the other characters and use our time in rides, etc.

We had it for our last trip, since we booked through AAA. The kids enjoyed it. Our upcoming trip was not booked through AAA, so we won't have it. The kids aren't crying about it.

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter