AAA - Reservation 7/2 - 7/13/2006

DisneyaholicRaquel

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where this belongs so, I will try here. I paid my reservation off (thru AAA) about 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything! Is this normal? When should I receive my packet??? :confused3

For those of you that have booked thru AAA...what do you receive and when did you receive it?

My agent is extremely nice but, not to knowledgeable about Disney. I would call and ask her when the material is coming but, I don't know what to ask for.

I'm a control freak and this is the 1st time I didn't do my own booking. I feel sick that I am not in control :sick: . Any info would help!

:) We booked a room only through AAA online. All we need at checkin is a print out of our paid in full confirmation and our AAA card. Hope that helps.

I have been booking thru AAA and am pretty much in contact with my travel agent. She will tell me when and what to expect in mail from her. I would call her as she/he is the one who will be mailing you your stuff.

DisneyaholicRaquel,
Just yesterday my AAA travel agent called me and told me my documents were ready. We leave June 7th. I booked in December. I went and she had luggage tags for each of us, our AAA Diamond Parking pass :woohoo: !!! our itenerary (sp?) which showed our resort requests, our Planet Hollywood vouchers, our storytelling voucher and the trip tix for all the other places we are going. I already had recieved paperwork on our sssshhhh :rolleyes1 RPR hotel at Univ and our Marriott World Center nights for when we do SW. I did my own car rental. So yes you should get stuff, but Disney stuff will be closer to your departure date. We're at 21 days :cheer2: not that I'm counting or anything.

Hey, Colorado Disers, when is your trip? I think I've asked you before but I'm drawing a blank.

Good Luck, YO

I've booked 5 trips through AAA. My documents seem to arrive between 2-3 weeks before the trip. Closer to the three than the two. I wouldn't worry yet as your trip isn't until July. If you haven't received your documents two weeks before, definitely have your agent call and check for you.

I usually book packages and this is what I get, voucher for hotel stay, AAA diamond parking card, discount card for certain places (World of Disney is all I can remember at this time), luggage tags, and other things, like CoachYo mentioned. Last October the documents came in a nice plastic pouch that I still use to keep all the info for our upcoming trip.

My TA said I would get my documents 2-3 weeks after the trip was paid in full. I got a message today from AAA and was all excited, but it was just saying we'd be getting a survey about our satisfaction soon...I thought my documents were in!
My TA did ask when I paid it off if I wanted her to cal when the documents came in, or wait until the magical express stuff came in (which would be later). I told her when it comes in, call me! It should be anytime now.
Robin M.

Thanks, for all the information. This puts me a little more at ease (atleast for now :rolleyes1 ). Hey I told you I am a CONTROL FREAK :goodvibes

THANKS, AGAIN!!!

we also booked through aaa. we are going june 19. we were told not to expect anything until about 2 weeks before. i won't worry for another 2 weeks. as long as you have your receipt you shouldn't have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter