AAA rates--for room only or packages?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
To get the AAA discount, do you have to book room only or a package. The reason I ask is this: I would like to book a "basic package" at the AAA rate so I can pay a smaller deposit. Is this possible, or must I book room only through CRO?

I got a 20% off at CBR room only with AAA. 10/1 to 10/6 $118 waterview plus tax.

I booked a room only ressie for 4/7-4/15 with AAA at the POR for $140/nt

Gee that's funny because I just went on to the AAA website and checked CBR for 11/7 to 11/10 and they gave me a rate of $106.40/night plus tax.....I better grab it.

Just an FYI:

AAA is running a special package right now for residents of NC, SC, TN & GA that is for dates of travel 8/24-10/01. It is similar to the special "winter" package that Disney is currently offering. If anyone from these four states is going before 10/01, you might be able to get a discount. Would save us about $250 off a moderate with 2 adults & 2 kids (age 5 & 7).

I booked the Contemporary with AAA using WDW Reservations on 1/1-1/3 and got 20% off @ $226 night.

Yippee!!!!! I just booked the CBR with AAA for $118.64/night including tax for November......No more waiting for AP codes or worrying.......I can sleep well tonight!:D :D :D

Please note that the AAA rates posted on their web site do not include taxes of 11.5%, so my $226 room was actually posted as $203 before taxes.

golfmaven--how did you find the rates on the AAA site? I'm having no luck navigating it. Keeps wanting to e-mail me rates and I know there there somewhere. My local AAA people were less than helpful and couldn't find them either!:(

Was it just me, or can you only look at rates up to May 2004?

I could only check up to May on that link, as well.

Changed my mind and cancelled CBR. Booked the Allstar Sports for $61.60/night thru AAA. Not a bad rate after seeing $77 on the Disney website. Good luck everyone!

Please help, I can not locate room only rates on the AAA website. The link that you provided says no longer available. Could someone please tell me where to go on this site. Can not find disney hotels.

Thanks in advance for any help.

wdwforme@cox.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter