• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA rates for Aug. 04?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
I'm sure this has been asked before.... but, are the AAA rates available for Disney resorts for Aug. 04? Or is it too soon?

Also, what kind of rates are you getting? Do you need your AAA number before you book? Thanks

I think the AAA rates out for the whole of 2004.

Yes, AAA Rates are out for all of 2004. I recently booked a 9 night stay at CBR for June 17-26, and got the AAA rate. Depending on the time of year you go, and which resort you stay in, the discount is usually between 10-20% off rack rates. It's not great, but at least it's something! And yes, you do need your AAA number when you call to make your reservation. Hope this helps!

Originally posted by lasmickey
Yes, AAA Rates are out for all of 2004. I recently booked a 9 night stay at CBR for June 17-26, and got the AAA rate. Depending on the time of year you go, and which resort you stay in, the discount is usually between 10-20% off rack rates. It's not great, but at least it's something! And yes, you do need your AAA number when you call to make your reservation. Hope this helps!

Do you mind me asking what rate you got? That is about the same time period we are going.

Thanks.

My rate is $122.00/night + tax. Like I said before, it's not great, but it's better than no discount at all.

Hi! We got 4 nights at BWI for $1096, using AAA discount. They also had a AAA discount at the Swan & Dolphin, when we called, though I can't tell you what that was, b/c we used my teacher discount there.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter