AAA rate for end of Dec/first of Jan

judykay53

DIS Veteran
When should I be ale to to book an AAA rate for the last week of Dec and the first week of Jan? Will there be AAA rates for that busy week in Dec?

They don't discount the rooms from Dec 25-Jan 1. For you to get a discount for that week, you would need to check in on the 24th or sooner to beable to apply any type of discount. I know last year you could get an AP rate for that time, but had be be checked in my the 23rd or 24th. I am not 100% sure about the AAA rate discount, but I think it ends on like the 20th or so. The AAA room discount starts up again on Jan 1st which is normally the start of the value season again.

MagicKingdom05,
Sorry, but we booked back in January for our Christmas week trip. We booked Dec. 23 thru Dec. 31 and were told no AAA discounts for that time. Soooo, I don't think checking in by the 24th will get the AAA job done....Unless you've heard something new, because I'd LOVE to get a discount. Am now just waiting for a possible AP code to come out for that check in time. Fingers crossed!!!

The last day to check-in with a AAA discount is 12/19, which is the same last day for value season.

If you go on the AAA.com they have a certain # of months ahead that you
can plan. Or give them a call. We will be using them for our trip next April but it's too soon to book right now. I went on the AAA website for the heck of it
& just put false dates in for a price on a room a Pop Century & it was $24.00 a night cheaper than booking thru Disney. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter