AAA question

kazlac4

DIS Veteran
I already have an existing reservation at Fort Wilderness. I am thinking of signing up for AAA. If I call Disney will they apply the AAA discount to the existing reservation and, if they do, will the reservation then be controlled by AAA? I have read that once AAA is involved all changes and/or contacts to Disney will then need to be made through AAA. I wasn't sure if that would also be the rules if I called Disney myself for the discount. (sorry if this is confusing..I find it very easy to do that:confused:)

Not if it is a room only. A AAA package needs to be booked and controled through AAA but you can call disney and book a AAA room only discount that you can control and cancel if needed. I currently have a AAA reservation for the end of August that I booked myself. When (not if) free dining is released, I'll call myself and rebook it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter