• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

AAA Pkg. & National Emerald Member

DisAnne

Earning My Ears
Am leaving May 19th w/aaa pkg. (all paid for)---I know, I know, next time ditch the TA. Anyway, I just joined National Emerald Club (for free). I pick up the tickets from AAA this week, so how do I apply the EC benefit to the existing pkg. (had car included in original pkg). Should I ask the TA? or should I just show up at National's counter with my EC membership to get an upgrade. I think our ressie is for a intermediate size car, and we'll be a party of 4 adults. Thanks for the reply.

I would definitely try to use my EA membership, but I believe others have tried to apply EA to existing ressies in the past and weren't allowed to do so. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter