AAA park tickets

J'aime Paris

Living happily ever after
Hi! I need the experts to weigh in, since I wasn't super convinced at my local AAA office today...

I bought the 3 Park 14 day Unlimited tickets. Admission to BOTH Universal Orlando theme parks and Wet'n Wild for 14 consecutive calendar days.

These are Park to Park tickets, right?

Talk me off the ledge please....
the agent at AAA has me worried....she didn't sound as if she actually knew the answer, but wanted to get the sale.

Also, the tickets are printed on full 8.5 x 11 pieces of paper. I'd like to only wear lanyards to the parks. Can we exchange these for credit card size tickets at guest relations, or will call?

What you received at your local office was a voucher that has a code which you can redeem at Universal when you go. You will then receive your regular park tickets. I bought them for a trip that I am going on next week. Make sure you bring photo I'd when you pick up the tickets. The tickets are good for 14 days park to park and valid at wet n wild as well.

What you received at your local office was a voucher that has a code which you can redeem at Universal when you go. You will then receive your regular park tickets. I bought them for a trip that I am going on next week. Make sure you bring photo I'd when you pick up the tickets. The tickets are good for 14 days park to park and valid at wet n wild as well.

Thanks for your input. I'm guessing the tickets I purchased are a bit different. On the piece of paper are two bar codes, they seem like real tickets.

In large, bold, capital, red letters it says:
THIS IS YOUR THEME PARK ADMISSION TICKET

And also in bold, capital, red letters it states:
GO DIRECTLY TO THE TURNSTILE.

I'm mostly concerned that they are park to park tickets.
And it would be more convenient if I can trade them for smaller credit card size tickets.

Then that paper is your ticket

Make copies of it so you have back up if they won't scan due to water or creasing

Call a AAA office and ask if the coding on your paper tickets are set up as park to park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter