AAA Discounts vs. Teacher Discounts ???

Smoore

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Have any of you found that the AAA discount on hotel and ticket prices is equal to, less, more than the discounts you get as a teacher?

Thinking of going to WDW for our honeymoon Mon, May 19th through Saturday, May 24th, but may not be able to due to the cost.

I was thinking of joining AAA for the steep discounts if it might be better than the teacher discounts.

We want to stay at the WDW Dolphin hotel with two 6 day Park Hopper tickets.

Thanks!!

Smoore

I called for my reservations in August and was told on the phone directly by Swan and Dolphin reservations center that the teacher's rate is THE lowest rate you can possibly get, lower than AAA (Though I think it's the same as gov't and nurse rates? Not sure on that one.) I was so excited to find out that I could get the teacher rate!!

I am going the week of June 21-28 on our disneymoon and paying $159 per night. I think I heard that it's $179 per night for the time you are looking at going. Good luck!

The Teacher rate at the Swan/Dolphin can't be beat! When I was pricing our trip for this Nov., DH wanted the DDP, so we had to stay somewhere else than there. AAA gave us the same rate quote as online for no AAA for our package!

Well, at least if we have a flat on the way there, they'll fix it for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter