• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA discounts for 2003 are out

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
Just wanted to let everyone know that the AAA discounts for 2003 are out. I just got to save 15% on our rooms at the Poly for July 2003. This was the Garden concierge - 2 rooms 2 nights. Good luck

Just called CRO and was told not yet for the AAA's. But this board has taught me persistence, so I called back. CM said the rates were out, but not bookable until 8/1. She tried it and was able to apply the discount.

AKL was 10% with AAA.

Next will be codes or AP discount when they come out.

WOOHOO!

thanks jcanary,

that was all i needed to hear to book for april-may2003 trip. cro said aaa rates were not out yet too, but i politely said i had heard they were, she said they weren't yesterday but she'd check, and sure enough i got 135.86 taxes included for a standard at csr. now i'll hope for a code to reduce it further, in may 2002 we booked aaa too but ended up getting it 99.00 plus taxes.

katypop:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter