• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA discount

zeekers

Earning My Ears
Any AAA members out there know what discount is available for HRH first week in August? Also if someone else(a relative) buys park passes for us (3 days for 2) will we need to show AAA membership card when we arrive at the park?

I don't know about park tickets or the room. However, be sure to have your AAA card once you are in the park. Many, if not all, of the restaurants and shops give you a 10% discount with your membership.

Also, my room at the PBH was booked at the entertainment rate and I did not need to show them my card. I wouldn't recommend not having it however.

Just to let you know - I asked if any discounts were valid at the HRH gift shop - they said AAA was the only one. (Gift shop was also the place to get a can of Coke for $1

Oh, water is at a reasonable price in the gift shop. It's $1 for a 24 oz. bottle. The parks charge $2.50!

How do I get the AAA 3 days for 2 park passes? I went to the AAA site and nothing there. Thanks for the help!

you can get the 3 for 2 special from aaa without going to local office (our closest office is 2 hrs away) call the 800 # i don't remember the #, but it's on the website under tickets it's extension 7707 3 adults and 2 child tickets for 3 days was a tad over $400 the tickets do expire, however, unlike ususal tickets, must be used by dec 2002

I also had heard about the buy 2 and get 1 day free special through AAA.Called my local office(I live in va.)they verified that yes they did have the tickets.4 adults and 1 child (6 yrs.).Total cost $409.35!!That was 85.05 per adult and 69.15 for 6 year old.I've got them in my hand.I did not even have to show my card to get the tickets.Last year we got a little discount at the gate and did have to show the card.So I guess it just depends!!!But anyway you look at it, it is a great savings.

Just got our 2 days Plus one day free tickets on Thursday. The adult price with Tax was $88 each. The expiry date was not printed on the pass however I was told they must be used by 12/02. They are just plain paper tickets they have no Universal Logo on them. I thinkit may be because they are going to have you activate them with ID. Therby making them non transferable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter