AAA Discount??

Tab2Disney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can get a AAA discount on an existing campsite reservation? If so, do I need to call or just add it when I arrive?
Any suggestions?

Yes, you can get a AAA discount on an existing reservation. I wouldn't wait until I arrived. I'd call and work through reservations now. I'd do this now, just to avoid any headaches at check-in time.

Thanks, would you call the reservation line? I don't have a phone number for the Fort, but I'm sure it's somewhere.

Definitely call ASAP. They only block off a certain number of discounts (meaning they'll only provide a discount to a pre-determined number of people/sites) so don't assume that just because you have AAA and Disney accepts their discount that you will always get it.
Good luck!

I tried multiple times over the past few months to get a AAA rate for March and was told there were none available for any of the sites, and then I tried again last week and was able to get one for a preferred site. So, as the other posts have suggested I would try ASAP but if you don't get the rate don't give up..keep trying right up until your trip! Good luck!:)

The thing to know about AAA rates/discounts is you CAN apply a discount to ressie that has already been made. AAA discounts are generally available when WDW sets rate for the next calendar year (typically the summer previous). There are a limited number of discounts available so the best advice is to reserve early, ask for the AAA discount, or as this poster found, keep asking (somebody with one might cancel). Busy periods or short timelines might not get a discount but it can't hurt to try.

Bama ED

PS - the number to call for ANY single ressie is 407-WDISNEY. You don't call the Fort per se.

thanks for all the info:goodvibes
I haven't had any luck getting a AAA discount (now or in the past)
I leave tomorrow and I am not opposed to trying again at check in.
I just don't know if they can or will apply it then.

Now I know to keep trying though, good luck to everyone else!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter