AAA Discount for Golf Carts?

PiperG

Can't wait to enjoy our one day of summer here in
We are using AAA for a discount on the cabins and watercraft. Is there also a discount available for golf carts?

I was going to call the bike barn, but thought someone here might know.

We are using AAA for a discount on the cabins and watercraft. Is there also a discount available for golf carts?

I was going to call the bike barn, but thought someone here might know.

I doubt it. Even as a cast member, it was hard to get the discount. CM's get 50% off all recreation and when i called the bike barn, they said yes the 50% applied but when i got there, he denied ever saying that even though i had the name of the person i talked to on the phone and got the same person when i went there in person. I've since heard they took away the CM discount too. You could call to be sure but they are a little stingy on discounts for those golf carts even though they WAY overcharge for them.

You could call to be sure but they are a little stingy on discounts for those golf carts even though they WAY overcharge for them.

I year ya!

Thanks for the feedback. That is what I figured.

Just saw on another post they honored the AAA discount at the FW marina. So they might take it for the golf carts..doesn't hurt to ask. Good Luck.;)

We were just there in December and rented a golf cart. I asked about any possible discounts....AAA, annual passholder, DVC....no discounts. I figured it didn't hurt to ask. Oh well.:confused3

I just booked a cart for October. I was given a 10% discount for renting 7 days. At least that is something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter