AAA Buy one get one free code?

Square pond, did you get your tickets? I am trying to figure out if we need to sign them at the gate or can we fill in the names ahead of time? I posted this ? and was told they have never seen a ticket that needed to be signed, exept Orlando flex tickets. Can we just go right to the gates, now? Thanks a bunch.

Hi Bruin I did get mt tickets, They do have a place to sign?? Who did you ask about needing to sign them?? You asked in a post?? Maybe no one has ever seen these since they are special promo tickects through aaa. I would wait to fill them out until you get there and then ask.:wave:

Hi square pond. I did get some responses from fellow AAA'rs. It sounds like you can sign before, or wait and sign at gate. They are accepted either way. I just thought it would be more time consuming to stand at the gate and fill in your name and sign. Thanks again for all your help.

I know this has been asked before, but I thought I would give it a shot. I called about 4 Missouri and Mississippi AAAs and no-one would ever give me a code (and I live in Oklahoma - right next to Missouri, lol) A call to my local office brought no satisfaction. So, should anyone get a code and not need it, I would be eternally grateful if you might pm me. Pixiedust, or should I say Hulk dust, may rain down on you, lol. Thanks.

It seems to be just getting the right rep on the phone. Called my local AAA office no luck. Called the 800 AAA # the rep was great, put me on hold for 5 mins while he looked for the insert - gave me the code over the phone and I placed my order right away.

southern new england

I received this insert with my renewal last month. We have two cards in the family. Don't know if that makes a difference. We are located in Rhode Island. Leaving for US on August 15 and saved a little over $100.:Pinkbounc

anyone from Kentucky had any luck with this deal? is it still valid? are there any stray codes floating around? I'm a AAA member, but never heard of this deal until tonight....

I have tried every tip on this thread to no avail. I even spoke with Maryanne and was told that she was out of codes. I am also a AAA member from Kentucky and have had no luck obtaining a code from either my local chapter or the numbers listed on the thread. If anyone has a toll free number that they were successful with or have stumbled upon any codes I would much appreciate any help. We are a family of 7 going labor day week and even obtaining one free ticket would be a huge help.

If anyone can help me out in getting a AAA code I would appreciate it...

Thanks!

Monte Southwell

Just bumping to the top...

Still looking for a AAA code if anyone can help me out...

Thanks!

Monte Southwell

Could use one of these codes as well. Just PM me with any info and it will be appreciated. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter