• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA Anual Pass Price. Please Help

ECurto

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

Can anybody who is a member tell me the AAA price for an adult Disney World Annual Pass. (Regular not Premium)

THANKS!

Florida resident prices for adult passes
seasonal: $214.95 (regularly $223.00)
annual: $326.95 (regularly $339.00)

Let me know if you need any other info.

Is that same price for people who are not Florida residents?

I did not know if you were a AAA member that you got a discount on the annual pass. If so - that would be awesome!!!!

Is that same price for people who are not Florida residents?

I did not know if you were a AAA member that you got a discount on the annual pass. If so - that would be awesome!!!!

AAA does have discounted MYW tickets for non-Florida residents, but not Annual Pass discounts. :sad1:

December 27, 2006, We called in March and they told us the same price as December. I got it in the office that is on Peachtree Parkway.
Thanks. That is the office we use too. Was the $20 off the price or a gift card? It'll be a good excuse to go eat at Dreamland and shop at the Forum. I appreciate the help!

I checked the two AAA offices near me, I am in PA and neither office sells the AP only the MYW passes.
I guess it depends on the office, perhaps even the state :confused3

Thanks. That is the office we use too. Was the $20 off the price or a gift card? It'll be a good excuse to go eat at Dreamland and shop at the Forum. I appreciate the help!

it was $20 off the price. I love the Forum, I don't make it there very often, though.

it was $20 off the price. I love the Forum, I don't make it there very often, though.
Thanks! I just called and they quoted me $412.50 for adult and $352.95 for a child. That is before tax of 6%. Compared to the Disney website, it saves $29.96 per adult and $32.70 for a child. Great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter